Hello Brides and Grooms To Be!
I’m Ruby the Rochester Bride! As a newlywed of the Rochester area, I love sharing my knowledge of the wedding experience with newly engaged couples. This week I can’t wait to share with you some tips and pointers about the next step in creating your own planning checklist, which is 3-6 months before your wedding!
- Finalize guest list.
- Consider putting together a wedding web page.
- Order invitations.
- Select favors.
- Select tuxedos or kilts.
- Choose wedding cake, cookies, and pastries.
- Choose wedding bands.
- Choose decorations for reception and ceremony (IE, balloons, etc.)
- Plan rehearsal dinner.
- Gather information for out-of-town guests (hotel, transportation and addresses) to include with your invitations.
- Schedule appointments for hair, nails,facial, tanning, dentist (IE, teeth whitening), etc...
- Attend wedding shower
- Write thank-you's for shower gifts.
- Start addressing, stamping, and stuffing wedding invitations.
- Decide if you plan to preserve your bouquet.