I’m Ruby, the Rochester Bride! As a newlywed of the Rochester area, I love sharing my knowledge of the wedding experience with newly engaged couples. This week I can’t wait to share with you some tips and pointers about the duties of your attendants, starting with the flower girl and ring bearer!
Flower Girl(s)- 4-7 years old:
- Carries basket of flowers up the aisle.
- May or may not attend pre-wedding events.
- The purchase of wedding attire and accessories.
- May arrive prior to ceremony for photographs while getting ready.
- May hand out programs to guests prior to ceremony.
- May sprinkle rose petals down the aisle.