Hello Brides and Grooms To Be!
I’m Ruby the Rochester Bride! As a newlywed of the Rochester area, I love sharing my knowledge of the wedding experience with newly engaged couples. This week I can’t wait to share with you some questions you should ask when choosing a reception site!
1. Is my wedding date and time available?
2. What rooms are available to hold my reception?
3. How many people can the room hold?
4. Is there a minimum number of guests required?
5. Is there a time limit for the room? Overtime charges?
6. What other events are scheduled on the day of my wedding?
7. Is there adequate sound proofing?
8. Will I be guaranteed the room or be switched to another?
9. Do you also facilitate ceremonies?
10. Can the site be used for an outdoor reception?
11. Is there a rental fee? What does it include or not include?
12. What wedding packages are available and what are the associated costs?